Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Stop the Madness!

It was just one of those days today:

  • Spring pictures first thing this morning
  • Practice SAT (which couldn't start until 9 because of said pictures)
  • Just as answer documents are distributed, office buzzes a student from my room
  • Missing a "Testing Do Not Disturb" sign, so my door is opened during test
  • Last minute picture all call includes teachers (Huh? Do I HAVE to?)
  • Mad dash to cover any and everything that has print written on it in my room
  • Date change to our very big field trip, so I had to type out a quick note to parents
  • Test Prep---need I say more?
  • SAT Testing Pep Rally
  • State Tests start tomorrow!
I do not know how I made it home sane. Hopefully things will be a little calmer after testing is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment